Charlton Horethorne Village Hall has:
- Large main hall area equipped with folding tables and upholstered chairs which can be arranged as required by the hirer.
- Adaptable, modular stage for theatrical, musical or other performances with two changing-rooms back stage.
- Versatile overhead heating system.
- A comprehensive sound system, including roving microphones, and an overhead projection system with electrically operated screen.
- Loop system for those with hearing aids.
- Disabled facilities – see ‘Other Facilities’ page.
The hall will seat approximately 110 people (theatre-style with the stage erected) and between 70 and 90 people restaurant-style, dependent on how the hirer wishes to arrange the room.